Meet Jennifer Foley, MD
Dr. Foley has been working at Somerset since 2013. As part of the Somerset team, her clinical interests include minimally invasive surgical care to address women’s health, as well as general and high-risk obstetric care.
Her educational milestones include the following:
- An Undergraduate Degree (BA in Romance Languages) from the University of Michigan, Residential - College, Ann Arbor, MI.
- Medical School studies at Wayne State University School of Medicine, Detroit, MI.
- Residency Training at William Beaumont Hospital Department of OB/GYN, Royal Oak, MI.
And her honors and certifications include the following:
- Michael Diamond Award for Excellence in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- SEMCME Resident oral examiner in obstetrics and gynecology
- Member of the William Beaumont Hospital Department of Obstetrics, Quality Assurance Committee
Dr. Foley is married with two sons. She enjoys spending time with family and friends. Her hobbies include cooking, baking, gardening and enjoying the outdoors - so you might spot her during your own local adventures!