Please take a moment and let us know how your experience was.
Meet Beata Weiermiller, MD
Dr. Weiermiller has been working at Somerset since 2000. She greatly enjoys her work with local women and families, which includes focuses in obstetric management and care; hormone replacement therapies; and various minor/non-invasive surgical offerings at Somerset. Dr. Weiermiller also speaks fluent Polish, which is a wonderful asset when working with our diverse community.
Her educational milestones include the following:
- An Undergraduate Degree (B.S. in Biology) from Wayne State University.
- Medical School training Michigan State University College of Human Medicine, M.D.
- Residency Training at Indiana University Department of Ob/Gyn.
And her honors and certifications include the following:
- (Current) Diplomate, American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Fellow, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Outside of work, Dr. Weiermiller is married with three sons and enjoys spending time with her family and friends. You may spot her jogging throughout the area, or even running in yet another marathon!
Wayne State University
Michigan State University College of Human Medicine
Indiana University Department of Ob/Gyn
American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
Michigan State University's College of Human Medicine