Please take a moment and let us know how your experience was.
Dr. Paladino prides herself on being a well-rounded Obstetrician Gynecologist. She has many areas of interest both medically and surgically and provides care for pediatric through geriatric age groups. Medically, she takes special interest in anovulatory syndromes and menopausal hormone management. Surgically, she is a skilled minimally-invasive surgeon both laparoscopically and robotically, including single-site robotic approach. Dr. Paladino is an LGBTQIA-friendly physician, providing transgender men with gynecologic care and gender-affirming hysterectomy at their request. She also provides gynecologic services to transgender females who have undergone gender-affirmation surgery.
Her educational milestones include the following:
- Bachelor of Science in Chemistry/Pre-Medicine from Wichita State University
- Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine from Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences
- Ob/Gyn Residency at St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Macomb Center Warren, MI
- Ob/Gyn Board Certification: American Osteopathic Board of Ob/Gyn
- Certified Menopause Provider through the North American Menopause Society
Awards And her honors and certifications include the following:
- Hour Detroit Top Docs: Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2020
- Hour Detroit Top Docs: Gynecology, 2019
- Hour Detroit Top Docs: Gynecology, 2018
- Ob/Gyn Clinical Instructor of the Year, 2015-16
You will receive important news and updates from our practice directly to your inbox.