Please take a moment and let us know how your experience was.
Her educational milestones include the following:
- An Undergraduate Degree (B.S. in Chemistry/Pre-Medicine) from Wichita State University.
- Medical School training from Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences on Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine.
- Residency Training at ISt. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Macomb Center Warren, MI on Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Awards And her honors and certifications include the following:
- Hour Detroit Top Docs: Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2020
- Hour Detroit Top Docs: Gynecology, 2019
- Hour Detroit Top Docs: Gynecology, 2018
- Ob/Gyn Clinical Instructor of the Year, 2015-16
Medical Education :
- Active Faculty for Obstetrics & Gynecology Residency
- Active Faculty for Internal Medicine and Family Practice Outpatient Rotation
Obstetrics and Gynecology Department Chair
- MSQC Hysterectomy Collaborative
- OBI BCBS Initiative
- Physician Quality Improvement Committee
- Medical Executive Committee
- Perinatal Safety Initiative/Steering Committee Member
- Quality Leadership Patient Safety Committee
- Ascension Perinatal Steering Committee Initiatives
You will receive important news and updates from our practice directly to your inbox.