Meet Mallory Hudson, our new PA! Mallory grew up in the area and attended Marian High School. She obtained her Bachelor of Science degree in Movement Science from the University of Michigan. She then went on to graduate from Wayne State University with a Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies. Her interests include Adolescent Gynecology, contraceptive management, and obstetric care. Mallory enjoys traveling, live music, outdoor activities, and loving her multiple fur babies!
Mallory’s Educational Milestones include:
- Graduating with University Honors from the University of Michigan
- Graduating Summa Cum Laude from Wayne State University’s Physician Assistant Program
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Michigan Academy of Physician Assistants
- Association of Physician Assistants in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Certified by the National Commission On Certification of Physician Assistants
Summa Cum Laude, Wayne State University
University of Michigan
National Commission On Certification of Physician Assistants
American Academy of Physician Assistants and Michigan Academy of Physician Assistants
Association of Physician Assistants in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Ready To Schedule Your Appointment?
Our care team is happy to provide you with the services you need. We would be glad to answer any questions you might have and help you navigate through your care journey!