Meet Mallory Hudson, our new PA! Mallory grew up in the area and attended Marian High School. She obtained her Bachelor of Science degree in Movement Science from the University of Michigan. She then went on to graduate from Wayne State University with a Master of Science in Physician Assistant Studies. Her interests include Adolescent Gynecology, contraceptive management, and obstetric care. Mallory enjoys traveling, live music, outdoor activities, and loving her multiple fur babies!
Mallory’s Educational Milestones include:
- Graduating with University Honors from the University of Michigan
- Graduating Summa Cum Laude from Wayne State University’s Physician Assistant Program
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- Michigan Academy of Physician Assistants
- Association of Physician Assistants in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Certified by the National Commission On Certification of Physician Assistants